Finding the perfect words to describe your circumstances can often be a daunting task. Sometimes it’s helpful to let the words of a song wash over you, expressing your sentiments. At Schaaf Floral, we believe that, just as a perfect bouquet of flowers can communicate a mouthful, the right song at the right time can get you through just about anything. Here are some of our favorites:
- You Don’t Bring Me Flowers by Neil Diamond and Barbara Streisand speaks to a dying love. Revive a fading relationship with flowers and good conversation.
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison reminds us to beware of the painful side of falling in love.
- Wildflowers by Tom Petty cheerfully places his love among the wildflowers. Send you free-spirited love a Natural Garden arrangement to encourage their freedom.
- Fading Like a Flower by Roxette makes us realize that without care and attention, we can often start to fade, much like neglected flowers.
- Florist is an American Indie Pop Band with a variety of floaty hits
- Build Me Up Buttercup by Twenty-One Pilots, a cover of the 1960s hit by The Foundations speaks to the roller coaster of emotions in a relationship.
When you find yourself at a loss for words, talk to the floral artisans at Schaaf Floral for some inspiration from flowers, music, or both.