If you are looking for a way to surprise and please your significant other, sending flowers to their place of work will do the trick. Flowers perk up any space, and their fragrance and color brighten a room. If you are not sure how to choose a flower arrangement for a workplace here are some hints and tips that can help you decide.
- Consider the amount of space. If you know your husband or wife works at a smaller-size desk, then choose a floral arrangement that doesn’t take up a lot of room. One possibility for this would be a tall, thin vase such as the one in the Patriotic Beauty bouquet.
- Choose colors that your partner likes. If you are not sure what those are, take a look at the clothing they typically wear.
- For busy offices, choose an arrangement that has a heavy bottom such as the Uniquely Chic arrangement.
- If it is critical for the office area to be neat, such as in a nursing station, get a plant instead of flowers. Plants will continue growing and won’t shed too much.
- Ask the florist which flowers are in season and are lower in price to get more for your money.
- Color can express moods and there is a language of flowers. If you want your arrangement to express a certain message, the florist can help you decide. In general yellow is a happy color, while blue is a more somber color. Red roses convey love.
- Floral arrangements that are packed with an explosion of color such as the Celebration of Color bouquet are a good choice for exciting news such as a raise or promotion.
- Take into consideration the type of business that your partner works in, and double-check to make sure that a flower delivery will be welcome before you send it.
Ultimately, sending flowers is a personal choice, and you will have to choose the expression of your thoughts and emotions when you send flowers to the special person or people in your life. Fresh flowers or plants are one of the most desired gifts for anyone to receive during a typical day at the office.